|Made in the USA|
8′ to 16′ Round Straight Aluminum Direct Burial
Specifications & Features
- 8’ to 16’ mounting heights
- For single or multiple luminaire mounting
- Luminaires may be mounted on tenons, brackets or shaft may be drilled to manufacturer’s mounting specifications
Direct Embedment: Unless otherwise specified, the length of the embedded section of a 4” diameter is 3’, and a 5” shaft is 4’. A 1 1/2” diameter grometted wire inlet hole located 1’ 6” below grade is included.
Ground Lug: The ground lug is a tab that is welded to the inside of the shaft, has a tapped 3/8” –16 hole to accommodate the ground connector, and is located opposite the hand hole or wire inlet hole.
Handholes: All standards include a peripherally reinforced flush covered handhole centered 18” above the bottom of the standard. The opening in the 4” is 2 1/2” x 5” and opening in the 5” diameter standard measures 3” x 5”.
Anti-Rotation Device: Standard on all Direct Burial poles.
Finish: Super Durable Polyester TGIC Powder Coat
- Standard finishes: high gloss black, textured black, high gloss white, medium bronze, dark bronze, green, gray, silver metallic
- Premium finishes (adder): Verde patina, pewter patina, silver sparkle, semi-gloss or matte black, satin brushed
- Custom and Marine-grade finishes are available. All RAL colors are available to match (adder).
Shipping & Delivery