- 4” – 8’ to 14’ Standard Heights
- Straight or tapered; Smooth or Fluted
Shaft: Smooth or fluted tubing uses 6065-T5 aluminum alloy. Tapered poles use 6061 aluminum alloy.
Structural Base: A356 alloy sand cast aluminum, four bolt base. An extra-large access cover is included. A grounding lug is also provided.
Anchor Bolts: Standard with each pole: includes four 3/4–10 x 25” steel hot dip galvanized anchor bolts each with two nuts, two flat washers and one lock washer.
Finish: Super Durable Polyester TGIC Powder Coat
- Standard finishes: high gloss black, textured black, high gloss white, medium bronze, dark bronze, green, gray, silver metallic
- Premium finishes: Verde patina, pewter patina, silver sparkle, semi-gloss or matte black
- Custom and Marine-grade finishes are available. All RAL colors are available to match.